tiistai 25. helmikuuta 2014

The Process

I love it: The anticipation of completion as my ideas come together; the change; the stripping off of old wallpaper, the sanding of cabinets, the painting of furniture, both old and new. The difference it makes. I love it all. And so I decided to write about it. 

This is what I do: I have an idea, let it brew for a while, visualise the process, then carry out my plan. After this I may revisit the project, make alterations. I enjoy making changes to the interior of my home as well as my summer cottage, and redesigning my garden. They may not be perfect, but they are good enough for me. 

I hope you enjoy reading about the changes I have made to my living environment. Please feel free to leave a comment, and to contribute your own ideas! I will write as often as I am able, and when there is something new to write about.

Life is at its fullest with my two children, my professor husband and our cat. I find it therapeutic to work on something new, to get my hands dirty. And as you may have guessed from the title of this blog, my favourite colour is white, and the many shades of it.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti